Not Only Rednecks
I have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up.
Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit - that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Y'all know who you are...
You might be a redneck if...
• It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."
• You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.
• You still say 'Christmas' instead of 'The Holidays'.
• You still bow your head when someone prays.
• You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the "National Anthem."
• You treat Vietnam vets with great respect, and always have.
• You've never burned an American flag.
• You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
• You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.
• You'd give your last dollar to a friend.
If you got this email from me it is because I believe that you, like me have just enough Redneck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.
God Bless The USA